Course duration - 6 months (Two sessions per week on weeknights from 14:00 until 16:00)
This course is a fantastic start for beginners and people who wish to update their knowledge of modern production techniques.
The course delivers a quick and easy modern approach to TV and video production while using a wide variety of content.
You will produce at least one three-minute programme of your choice, which you will storyboard,script, shoot and edit.
It's you first step towards becoming a producer, director and broadcast journalist.
Learners who successfully complete the programme will be accredited with the following unit standards, as registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA – www.saqa.org.za)
- Prepare for film and television productions
- Film multiple actions and characters
- Obtain and transfer sound
- Monitor and Control Studio Lighting
- Edit picture and sound to specification
- Write scripts for an audio and/or visual medium